Medical and Security Intelligence
Data can be your most powerful tool or it can overwhelm and create confusion. At UnitedHealthcare Global, we cut through the noise with a strategic combination of human expertise and technology to refine data to its most digestible state to support informed decision making to enable your business to channel disruptions positively and protect your greatest assets.
What makes UnitedHealthcare Global different?
- Preparation and readiness are keys to successful response and recovery strategies. We combine global specialists in crisis management. Security, investigators and clinicians work together to get ahead of and resolve issues for each client.
- More data does not always make for good data. Our comprehensive medical and security intelligence experts and tools are designed to deliver the right amount of information and the expert support needed to make medical, clinical and security decisions for your employees and company.
- One size does not fit all. That’s why we create tailored solutions that integrate medical and security assistance alongside intelligence services to effectively manage risk while containing costs.
Product and Services
- Intelligence Center Access – Centralized hub for security and medical intelligence tools and reports
- Intelligence Alerts - Outbound alerts for breaking events
- World Watch® - Security intelligence database
- Travel Security Manager (TSM) - Locate and communicate with travelers around the world
- Medical Intelligence Reports - Country-specific intelligence on emergency medical services and medical facilities
- Custom Security Briefings - 24/7 monitoring and incident notification
- Airline Risk Ratings - Ratings and safety assessments for more than 330 airlines
- Security Call Center - 24/7/365 support for security, medical and assistance incidents
Special Report: Ebola Virus in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Request a quote A UnitedHealthcare Global representative is standing by to help guide you through the process.